Podcast Episode 5: Hiring Clinical Staff…The Right Way!
In this episode I’ll be covering how to hire clinical staff and specifically:
- Things you can do that can better your chance of them saying yes to you
- How to qualify people and find out if they are a good fit or not.
- What leads up to them picking you over someone else.
- The proper steps to take to be ready for an interview
- How to get a desirable applicant to see himself working with you, even before you hire him.
- How to make applicants feel safe and “take their mask off” so you see the real person
- The 4 key things you must do in the opening of any interview
- How to find your prospects “go” buttons!
- How going into the close to early can ruin everything and how to do it right.
- What are the two crucial aspects to any job interview?
- How to handle new grads that are “shopping” and get them on your team.
- When to lay your cards on the table.
- The proper time to close your prospect, and not a minute before.
- What is the last thing to discuss when closing an applicant. And how it could be lethal if you bring it up first.
Schedule an appointment with Shaun HERE!